Libraries for Borland Pascal
Note, I don't write on Borland Pascal for more than two years now. So
all this stuff is unsupported.
See also Dos utilities page
If you still use Turbo Pascal, get free copy of TP 5.5
If you want 32-bit Pascal for DOS, OS/2, Win32 or linux, look to the
- swdos13.zip More than 64 useful DOS functions
missing from standard Borland RTL. With Russian and English documentations.
- desqview.zipSome functions from DesqView API
- exewrite.zipAllows to write typed constants
into executable, so on next run program would think that this values was
specified in source.
- sw_dbase.zip Object-oriented library for
reading dBase files. Supports FoxPro memo fields (FPT) and (partialy)
IDX index files. Documentation is Russian only.
- parsers.zipObject oriented parser for
- usererr.zip Allows to put cursor in IDE
on the incorrect call to library routine, not into routine itself, when
Runtime error occurs.
- swgi2_8a.zip Object-oriented GUI library for
BGI graphic modes. Not a Turbo Vision clone. Supports 256 color SVGA modes.
- vcrt.zip Hacked CRT.TPU. Handles character
attributes in graphic modes same way as in text modes, allows editing of
string entered via readln and so on.
- misctool.zip Implements some IO functions
using inlined DOS calls. Replacement for CRT.TPU for programs which really
do not need character-based graphics.
- algebra.zip Simlpe and straightforward
matrix algebra module. Comments in english. My first work on Turbo Pascal (1990)
- swexpr.zip Expression parser with byte
compilier (very small)
- swarcher.zipLibrary to read file list
from common archive files (ARJ, ZIP, ZOO, ARC, RAR, BSA).
- swlanlib.zipSome basic network functions
and nearly full LANtastic 5.0 API. Documentation in Russian and English.
Includes basic NETBIOS module.
- setjmp.zipTraditional way to catch exeption
reimplemented for Turbo Pascal 6.0-7.0
- swrandom.zipSome random generation algorithmes
from Knuth's book
[Essays] [DOS] [Pascal]